Join the Dempsey & Siders Insurance Agency team.
We have an opening for a Administrative Assistant.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
Performs a variety of clerical and administrative support functions
- Answer phones and route calls
- Greet and receive clients
- Monitor common agency emails and route incoming faxes
- Process, label, and deliver agency mail
- Manage office supplies and inventory
Insurance Data Processing
- Database maintenance and management (Vertafore AMS360)
- Claims data management and data entry
- File scanning and data entry – electronic and paper files
- Entering data into excel reports
- Assist on projects as assigned
Becomes familiar with agency policies and procedures, as well as the business and organization
Performs other duties as assigned
Education: High school diploma or equivalent; however, college or vocational studies in business office administration is preferred.
Experience: Previous experience in a corporate office setting or previous insurance industry experience is preferred.
- Requires prolonged sitting.
- Requires continuous use of computer.
- May lift, carry, push, or pull objects up to 20 lbs.
- Requires regular and predictable attendance.
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our professionals and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.